Double Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 1/2 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try em!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
- Double chocolate -- Mmm! Here's another one that'll satisfy your chocolate craving -- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Holly Crackles
- Granny's Apple Pie Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles