Lemon Coconut Clouds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These heavenly Lemon Coconut Clouds are lighter than air and have just the right amount of tropical flavor to make you feel like you're on a private island soaking in the sunshine and the breeze. Now, go on and share the paradise with your friends and family!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!