Lemon Coconut Clouds
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
These heavenly Lemon Coconut Clouds are lighter than air and have just enough tropical flavor that will have you feel like you're on a private island with the very first bite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2
cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 22 14