We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Leprechaun Bites used to be at the end of the rainbow...but since they disappear so quickly, only the pot of gold is left!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 to 4 drops green food color
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; blend well, mixing by hand until a soft dough forms. Cover and chill the dough 20 minutes, or until firm.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Form dough into small balls, then place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with the palm of your hand. Bake 15 minutes, or until light golden. Cool, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
If you want your cookies to be a deeper shade of green, add a few more drops of food color. And if you'd like them really minty, go ahead and add more mint extract, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?