Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our melt-in-your-mouth recipe for Soft Peanut Butter Cookies will satisfy all your peanut butter lovers, for sure. Serve these homemade peanutty tasting cookies with a cold glass of milk and watch them disappear from your cookie jar.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using a spoon, mix all ingredients until just blended. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet and press a crisscross pattern into each drop with a fork.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes, or until light golden. Cool before removing from baking sheet.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- For a little variety, try pressing colored candies like M & M's into the cookies immediately after removing them from the oven. Kids of all ages love them!
- If you like your peanut butter with a little jelly, then you need to check out our recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies! Or try out another classic childhood favorite with our Easy Oatmeal Cookies.
PLEASE NOTE: In case you were wondering, we're absolutely sure that NO flour is necessary in this recipe.
|If you like these Soft Peanut Butter Cookies, then you'll love this!|
Downlad this FREE eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of our Best Cookie Recipes, so you'll always have the perfect cookie recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!