Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the taste of autumn in a cookie. Of course, you can make them and enjoy that taste year 'round.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla, blending well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Mix in the oats, coconut, and walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Magic Microwave Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Grandma's Spice Cookies