Creamy Tarragon Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Usually gravy is just "there," but not this one. Uh uh! With its distinctive flavor of tarragon, our easy Creamy Tarragon Gravy gives plain roast turkey the flavor lift it needs to make it spectacular.
What You'll Need:
- Pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Remove cooked turkey from roasting pan. Pour pan drippings into a 4-cup measuring cup and skim off 1/2 cup of the fat (the clear oily liquid) that rises to the top.
- Pour the 1/2 cup fat into a saucepan and whisk in 1/2 cup flour. Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Skim off and discard any additional fat from the drippings in the measuring cup and add enough chicken broth to make 4 cups of liquid total.
- Pour drippings mixture into saucepan, reduce heat to low then stir in the tarragon and heavy cream, and continue cooking gravy until heated through, stirring constantly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!