Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Simple and savory, these individual breakfast casseroles are great for family breakfast or easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 4 slices ham or 8 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 4 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cheese, and pepper, until well blended. Add spinach; stir to mix.
- Line prepared ramekins with ham, pressing against bottoms and sides. Divide egg mixture evenly between ramekins and place in a baking pan.
- Bake in center of oven about 20 minutes, or until custard is just set. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
If you'd like to sprinkle these with extra cheese before serving, go ahead!
Cut slits in the ham slices as needed, to make it lie flat against the ramekins.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 21 13