Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple and savory, these individual breakfast casseroles are great for family breakfast or easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 4 slices ham or 8 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 4 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cheese, and pepper, until well blended. Add spinach; stir to mix.
- Line prepared ramekins with ham, pressing against bottoms and sides. Divide egg mixture evenly between ramekins and place in a baking pan.
- Bake in center of oven about 20 minutes, or until custard is just set. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
If you'd like to sprinkle these with extra cheese before serving, go ahead!
- Cut slits in the ham slices as needed, to make it lie flat against the ramekins.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch