Smoked Salmon Bites
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- 1 (4-ounce) package sliced smoked salmon, each slice cut in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Cut crusts off bread and gently flatten each slice with the palm of your hand.
- Gently spread half the cream cheese mixture over the bread slices. Layer smoked salmon over cream cheese, cutting salmon in half again, if necessary. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over salmon.
- Roll up jellyroll-style then cut in half. Cover until ready to serve.
Makes 16 bite-sized sandwiches
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Fairmont McDonald Hotel
From the five-part series "A Taste of Edmonton: The Festival City." For more information about Edmonton, visit www.travelalberta.com and www.edmonton.com
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES