Smoked Salmon Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Bite-Sized Sandwiches
- 10 Min
Forget the notion that finger sandwiches are too fancy and too hard to make! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a cocktail party, these colorful omega 3-rich Smoked Salmon Bites will catch their attention and please their palates!
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- 1 (4-ounce) package sliced smoked salmon, each slice cut in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Cut crusts off bread and gently flatten each slice with the palm of your hand.
- Gently spread half the cream cheese mixture over the bread slices. Layer smoked salmon over cream cheese, cutting salmon in half again, if necessary. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over salmon.
- Roll up jellyroll-style then cut in half. Cover until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Fairmont McDonald Hotel
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.