Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's holiday time, and fresh cranberries are in season. So team your turkey with this refreshing and tangy Cranberry Compote. With a splash of citrusy sunshine in every mouthful, you can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat until all berries pop open.
- Let cool then serve, or let cool then cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Summer Ambrosia
- Five Star Apple Tart
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings