Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's holiday time, and fresh cranberries are in season. So team your turkey with this refreshing and tangy Cranberry Compote. With a splash of citrusy sunshine in every mouthful, you can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat until all berries pop open.
- Let cool then serve, or let cool then cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Mini Fruit Tacos