"Banana Bread" Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh-out-of-the-oven banana bread meets bread pudding in this heavenly dessert and we just can't get enough. One bite and you'll know why our "Banana Bread" Bread Pudding is simply irresistible.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) banana bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, plus some for sprinkling
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place banana bread cubes on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toasted, turning once. Place bread cubes in an 8-inch square baking dish or 6 individual ramekins; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients until well mixed. Pour mixture over bread cubes, completely soaking them.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until custard is set. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
We confess! We're bread pudding lovers around here! Well, we shared one the other day and it was so yummy, we'd like to share our recipe for Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding with you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!