The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Banana Pudding Dream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy-dreamy version of banana pudding is easily going to become a new favorite! Our Banana Pudding Dream is decadently delicious and so easy to throw together. Since there's no baking involved, it can be made ahead of time or as a last-minute dessert. Bring it to your next family get-together or potluck and you'll receive lots of compliments!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package vanilla wafers, broken into pieces, divided
- 3 (4-serving size) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 5 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Reserve 1/2 cup vanilla wafer pieces; place remaining wafer pieces in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and thickened. Add half the whipped topping (about 2-1/2 cups) and sour cream; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine bananas and lemon juice; toss until evenly coated, then drain.
- Spread half the pudding mixture evenly over wafers. Arrange banana slices over pudding mixture. Evenly spread with remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup wafers over pudding. Dollop with remaining whipped topping.
- Go ahead and garnish with extra banana slices for a nice finishing touch!
- For more banana-licious recipes, try our "Banana Bread" Bread Pudding and for something really fun, you have to whip up our Banana Bungalow!
- Check out these "cream" of the crop recipes! You'll love our Cold Fudge Cake and our Dreamy Creamy Pudding always goes down smooth!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 406mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %