The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Candy Bar Angel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of our favorites. It's a cool and creamy pudding-pleaser of a dessert. And if you wanna make a banana cream version, go ahead!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1.4 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars (like Skor or Heath bars)
- 1 (12 ounces) packaged angel food cake
- 1 (5 ounces) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Crush candy bars in a food processor, or gently tap wrapped bars with a hammer or some other heavy object. Shred or crumble angel food cake into small pieces and put into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, adding vanilla extract.
- Spoon pudding over shredded cake, spread whipped topping over the pudding, and sprinkle crushed candy bars over the top.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.
For a different taste, we often use banana pudding instead of vanilla and add a layer of sliced bananas over the pudding. And if you want to use 4 candy bars instead of 3, that's fine, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 454mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!