The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Croissant Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll think you've gone gourmet when you place this Croissant Bread Pudding on the table. Rich, creamy, and loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate pieces, this bread pudding recipe is simply divine!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 fresh croissants, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, granulated sugar, and egg yolks; mix well.
- Add croissant pieces, white chocolate chips, and cranberries to mixture; stir until everything is incorporated. Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle with brown sugar and continue baking until sugar is melted. Serve immediately.
For an extra finishing touch, drizzle with maple syrup and your taste buds will dance with delight!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.