Tuscan Bread Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy seasoned croutons, ripe plum tomatoes, and fresh cucumbers are tossed in an olive oil blend to make what we think is one of the best bread salad recipes ever. It's a bonus that our Tuscan Bread Salad looks so beautiful, too!
What You'll Need:
- 10 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (5-ounce) package seasoned croutons (see Note)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and croutons.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables and croutons.
Toss gently and serve immediately.
You can always add some cooked chicken or shrimp to make this salad a complete meal.
- Wanna finish this off with a great dessert? We'd like to suggest our cool and refreshing Peach Melba Parfaits!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!