Tuscan Bread Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy seasoned croutons, ripe plum tomatoes, and fresh cucumbers are tossed in an olive oil blend to make what we think is one of the best bread salad recipes ever. It's a bonus that our Tuscan Bread Salad looks so beautiful, too!
What You'll Need:
- 10 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (5-ounce) package seasoned croutons (see Note)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and croutons.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables and croutons.
Toss gently and serve immediately.
You can always add some cooked chicken or shrimp to make this salad a complete meal.
- Wanna finish this off with a great dessert? We'd like to suggest our cool and refreshing Peach Melba Parfaits!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!