Caesar Baked Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just because this is named "Caesar" doesn't mean it has to be a salad. Noooo! But when we take that popular Caesar taste and combine it with something unexpected, we get two surprises in one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10- ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package dry Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian green beans, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and Caesar dressing mix; mix well. Gently stir in ravioli and green beans until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes, then remove cover and bake an additinal 5 to 7 minutes, or until bread crumbs are golden and ravioli are warmed through.
If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 741
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 116mg 39 %
- Sodium 1,824mg 76 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.