Almond Bear Claws
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With the slits cut on top, these Almond Bear Claw pastries resemble a bear's claw. And you'll need a bear-sized appetite to wolf down these treats because they're made with our signature "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can almond filling
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 9 (3-inch) squares. Place about 2 teaspoons almond filling onto one side of square. Fold dough over and press edges to seal. Cut 4 slits about 1/2-inch apart along edge of dough. Curve pastry slightly to resemble claws and place on baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk and water; brush egg mixture over pastries and sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Remove from baking sheets to a wire rack; cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over pastries and serve.
Serve these with a warm drink for a great winter snack. Give our Zesty Butterscotch Tea a try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!