Apricot Pecan Brie Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 tarts per serving
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
The gourmet taste of this easy pastry recipe means that no one will believe that you made these Apricot Pecan Brie Tarts yourself! The apricot preserves and creamy texture of the brie make this sweet pastry the perfect option for any occasion. Serve them at your next holiday party, or during a movie night with someone special; no matter when you serve them up, this simple tart recipe is sure to impress.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) brie round, chilled
- 1 (17.25-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut rind from cheese then cut cheese into 24 cubes; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, lightly roll out each pastry sheet to a 10- x 12-inch rectangle; cut each sheet into 12 equal squares. Fit squares into miniature muffin cups, extending corners slightly above cup rims.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and gently press the handle of a wooden spoon into center of each pastry, forming tart shells.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon preserves into each shell; top with a cheese cube and sprinkle pecans evenly over tops. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts; serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- These little tarts make a great not-so-sweet dessert for a wine and cheese party, or a fresh change-of-pace finger food for a homemade brunch. You can even make your tarts with different-flavored preserves to give them some variety!
- If you can't get enough brie, try some of our favorites! Serve this Showstopping Cherry-Pecan Brie at your next party. And our Maple Pecan Baked Brie is sure to be a hit with a crowd.
- For more exciting appetizers, give our Mini Mediterranean Flatbreads a try. Plus, these Pickled Watermelon Rind Bruschetta Bites are sure to be the talk of any party!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 139
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 9.5mg 3 %
- Sodium 129mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %