Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Almond Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know what some folks like better than flowers? Chocolate! Lucky for you, our recipe for Chocolate Almond Truffles is easy, and gift-shop quality. You can even dress 'em up for the occasion!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 squares (4 ounces) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in the water. Add the remaining ingredients except the almonds.
- With an electric beater on medium speed, beat until smooth; cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1-inch balls then roll in the chopped almonds, coating completely. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- These truffles can also be coated in chocolate or colored sprinkles, confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, or even other types of chopped nuts. What a pretty platter you could make with some of each!
- If you enjoyed these Chocolate Almond Truffles, be sure to check out more holiday treats in our free eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.