Chocolate Milkshake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No straw needed for this milkshake! Get ready for that classic taste you love because our Chocolate Milkshake Pie is not only heavenly, it doesn't require any baking!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 8 maraschino cherries, patted dry
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir the ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup until smooth. Add pudding mix and stir until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Freeze 6 hours, or until firm. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries and serve immediately.
If you loved this homemade pie recipe, check out our free eCookbook, "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.