Sweet Potato Pie
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
You can almost smell this Sweet Potato Pie recipe baking in the oven...before you've even started! This is holiday tradition at its best!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes or yams, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
cup packed brown sugar
cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine sweet potatoes and evaporated milk; blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend until well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Add to sweet potato mixture; mix well then pour into prepared pie plate, mounding mixture in center.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
It doesn't take much to make this pie look festive...simply top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 26 13