Beefy Garlic Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want something new to make with that package of ground beef in your fridge? We'll our Beefy Garlic Pizza is calling your name and we bet it'll be your new favorite go-to dinner recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough (see Tips)
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; saute garlic 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Add ground beef and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until completely browned, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid; stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Place dough on a lightly floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll dough out to 12- to 14-inch circle. Place on prepared pizza pan. Using a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times. Spoon beef mixture evenly over pizza dough and top with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve immediately.
If you'd prefer to use a prepared pizza shell, that will work here, too.
- We love to serve this with our delicious Caesar salad for a complete meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!