Pepperoni Pie Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound Muenster cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden; cool slightly then cut into squares. Serve immediately.
- How about serving this with a side of pizza sauce for dipping and dunking?
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.