Pepperoni Pie Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound Muenster cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden; cool slightly then cut into squares. Serve immediately.
- How about serving this with a side of pizza sauce for dipping and dunking?
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!