Double-Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Get ready to be blown away by the layers of flavors packed into our Double-Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast. Whether you make this main dish for the holidays or any night of the year, you're sure to get tons of "oohs and aahs" from your gang!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Stir in cranberries and let cool slightly.
- Cut 7 slits evenly 3/4 way through pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Evenly place stuffing in all slits. (You may have extra stuffing.)
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, orange marmalade, and parsley; mix well. Pour glaze evenly over pork.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until heated through in center.
We like to serve this up with a side of our Citrus Honey Carrots!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!