Grilled Asian Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
This Chinese pork recipe is the perfect way to turn a backyard barbecue on its head! Put aside those burger and steak classics and make way for pork. This pork chop recipe adds a different twist on grilling 'cause it's got a few zesty twists that'll widen your guests eyes in surprise. You won't even have to marinate 'em that long, so you can cook up plenty of these in a snap.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 (1/4 to 1/2-inch thick) boneless pork chops
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a large shallow dish or large resealable plastic freezer bag; add pork chops. Cover or seal, and marinate in the refrigerator 10 minutes. Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill rack; grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done.
These boneless chops need to marinate only 10 minutes- just enough time for the grill to preheat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops