Pork Tenderloin Marsala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Pork Tenderloin Marsala will fancy up your dinner spread in no time, without breaking your bank. And 'cause this easy pork dinner is so tender, you won't even have to set the knives out! Talk about fuss-free and company-fancy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat pork tenderloin with mixture.
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add tenderloin and cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning to brown on all sides; remove to a platter and set aside. Add mushrooms and onions to skillet and sauté 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally; stir in the wine. Return tenderloin to skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Slice tenderloin and serve topped with mushrooms and onions.
Make a flavored rice dish from one of the packages you've got buried in your pantry. Or if you prefer, our super mashed potatoes are also a great way to enjoy every bit of the yummy sauce!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.