Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a recipe that's super fast and super delicious? Great, 'cause that's exactly how we like to describe our Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork! These pork cutlets are fried and covered in a sauce that's so lip-smacking good, you'll find a way to enjoy every last drop.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge chops in mixture, shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add chops and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until brown on both sides. Remove to a platter and cover.
- Melt the remaining butter, add onions and pecans, and cook 5 to 6 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
Why not sop up this delicious sauce with a side of our wild rice!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.