Slow Cooker Pork 'n' Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to slave away in the kitchen for that smoky, slow cooked taste. In fact, you don't really need to be in the kitchen at all 'cause your slow cooker is gonna do all the work! Just combine the ingredients, turn your pot on high, and get to relaxin'!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless whole pork loin roast, cut in half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What To Do:
- Place pork in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion slices.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender. Remove roast; shred with 2 forks. Return meat to slow cooker, mix well, and serve.
Wanna top off this meal with a cool and refreshing dessert? Why not try our Caramel Frozen Squares?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"