Slow Cooker Pork 'n' Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to slave away in the kitchen for that smoky, slow cooked taste. In fact, you don't really need to be in the kitchen at all 'cause your slow cooker is gonna do all the work! Just combine the ingredients, turn your pot on high, and get to relaxin'!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless whole pork loin roast, cut in half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What To Do:
- Place pork in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion slices.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender. Remove roast; shred with 2 forks. Return meat to slow cooker, mix well, and serve.
Wanna top off this meal with a cool and refreshing dessert? Why not try our Caramel Frozen Squares?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!