Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will go hog wild over this smoky-tasting baked bean casserole. It's a hearty meal by itself, and also a great go-along for any of your main-dish favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound dried Great Northern Beans, soaked overnight
- 1 pound smoked ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Uncover, and simmer 25 to 30 more minutes, or until thickened; serve.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of Norm Carlson, former NASA Chief Test Director
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.