Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Creamy Herb Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of these Creamy Herb Fries and you won't even realize that there is no salt! Plus, they're baked, not fried, so you won't feel guilty snacking on these bad boys.
What You'll Need:
- 6 Idaho potatoes, washed and peeled
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Wash the potatoes and cut into 1/4" rectangles the length of the potato. Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Blend the olive oil, salt substitute and pepper in a bowl. Add potatoes to coat.
Spread potatoes in one layer on a nonstick baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Turn potatoes over half way through the cooking with nonmetallic tongs or spatula.
- Mix the sour cream in a bowl with the rosemary and thyme for the dipping sauce. Serve while fries are still warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.