Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Double Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all potato lovers! Our Double Stuffed Potatoes combine two of your favorite ways of eating this versatile veggie: baked and mashed. We fill 'em up with some extra goodies for a side dish that is company-fancy, everyday easy, and taste-buds approved!
What You'll Need:
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub potatoes, then pierce each several times with a fork.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off the top of each potato and scoop out pulp, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick potato shell; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add sour cream, butter, onion powder, salt, and black pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into potato shells and lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown on top.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, bacon and scallions or any other toppings you like!
- There are so many great potato recipes -- sometimes it's hard to decide which one to make! One of our all-time favorites around here is our Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, so give it a try! And don't forget about trying out our Baked Potato Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!