Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mashed Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. Our spuds will never be duds if we make 'em this way!
What You'll Need:
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a soup pot, add just enough water to cover them, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat potatoes and cream cheese until smooth. Add onion, eggs, flour, parsley, salt, and pepper, and continue to beat until well blended.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and edges are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.