Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kentucky bourbon is the secret ingredient in this classic southern barbecue sauce. Check it out and see if you can taste the richness that the bourbon adds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!