Greek Tzatziki Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy way to get an authentic Mediterranean-style dish? All you really need is a Greek sauce recipe, like this one for Greek Tzatziki Sauce, and you've got it! If you've never made a homemade sauce before, don't worry—it's really not as tricky as you might think. Using only a few simple ingredients and pulling 'em all together, you'll have your Greek sauce finished in almost no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely chopped English cucumber (see Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint or 1/3 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
What To Do:
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
English cucumbers are seedless, and they're longer and thinner than regular cucumbers. There's no need to peel them, just be sure to wash thoroughly to remove the waxy finish, which helps to prolong the freshness of supermarket cucumbers.
- Garlic Butter
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Patient Dill Sauce
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- 17 Recipes for Homemade Butters and Spreads