Open Faced Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Get your knife and fork out for this hearty sandwich. This meatball mixture is spooned over Texas toast and covered with two types of cheese. You won't want to miss a bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs
- 6 slices garlic-butter Texas toast
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and garlic, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, basil, and frozen meatballs; cook 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
Prepare Texas toast according to package directions. Spoon meatball mixture evenly over toast; top evenly with cheeses and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
- Company Fancy Chicken Wraps
- Croissant Club Sandwiches