Homemade Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen gummy worms
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Start your own gummy worm farm! That's right, with just a few off-the-shelf ingredients, you and the kids can make your very own gummy worms. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving size) packages sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 (0.22-ounce) envelopes unsweetened drink mix (any flavor)
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin (from a 1-ounce box)
- 1 cup boiling water
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until dissolved. Pour into baking dish, cover, and chill 2 to 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Cut into 1/4-inch strips to form thin "worms" for serving as is or decorating other treats.
For fancier gummy candy, you can use candy molds to make different shapes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!