Homemade Gummy Worms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen gummy worms
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Start your own gummy worm farm! That's right, with just a few off-the-shelf ingredients, you and the kids can make your very own gummy worms. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving size) packages sugar-free gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 (0.3-ounce) envelopes unsweetened drink mix (any flavor)
- 3 (1-ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until dissolved. Pour into prepared baking dish, cover, and chill 2 to 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Cut into 1/4-inch strips to form thin "worms" for serving as is or decorating other treats.
If you're a real candy connoisseur, you might want to make these in fun candy molds for fancier gummy candy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!