We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple crisp and peach crisp better move over and make room for this veggie version that's gonna be a sure hit.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups croutons, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!