- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Apple crisp and peach crisp better move over and make room for this veggie version that's gonna be a sure hit.
What You'll Need:
cup (1/2 stick) butter
5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
cups croutons, divided
1 cup heavy cream
tablespoon prepared steak sauce
teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 13 13