Simple Roasted Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the easy roasted asparagus recipe you've been waiting to find! From start to finish, our Simple Roasted Asparagus takes less than 10 minutes, which means you can enjoy easy oven roasted vegetables any day of the week!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, salt, and pepper; drizzle over asparagus and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender. Serve immediately.
- Select firm, green spears with tightly closed tips. If buying and cooking them on the same day is not an option, store asparagus upright in a container, standing in about an inch of water; cover container with a plastic bag, and refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days.
- Our Simple Roasted Asparagus is good, but have you tried our roasted carrots or roasted Brussels sprouts? Check out the collection here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Southern Baked Beans
- Cinnamon Maple Roasted Veggies
- Buttery Cabbage
- Easy Moussaka
- Lovin' Onions
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More