Simple Roasted Asparagus
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar, salt, and pepper; drizzle over asparagus and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender. Serve immediately.
- Select firm, green spears with tightly closed tips. If buying and cooking them on the same day is not an option, store asparagus upright in a container, standing in about an inch of water; cover container with a plastic bag, and refrigerate up to 3 or 4 days.
- Our Simple Roasted Asparagus is good, but have you tried our roasted carrots or roasted Brussels sprouts? Check out the collection, here!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES