- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
This brunch-worthy Asparagus Frittata is so quick to make, but is sure to be talked about long after your get-together. It's the secret ingredients that add that special flavor that makes this frittata a stand-out.
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
cup honey Dijon mustard and mayo blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey Dijon mustard and mayo blend, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and scallions and saute 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until almost wilted, spreading mixture evenly across bottom of skillet. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Turn frittata out of the skillet, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES