We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 squares
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 square
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Chopped fresh veggies resemble a sprinkling of confetti on this quick cream-cheesy appetizer. Pre-packaged crescent rolls do the work for us!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups finely chopped fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, or any colorful combination of your favorites)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the crescent roll dough onto a 10" x 15" cookie sheet to form a crust.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil, and garlic powder. Spread the mixture thinly over the cooled crust. Top with the chopped vegetables. Cut and serve.
Makes 20 squares.
- Our Test Kitchen found that these cut best with a pizza cutter.
- Plus, if you're looking for more great appetizer recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 167
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 267mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.