Easy Corn Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Easy Corn Fritters is a take-off on a traditional American classic. We've made it as easy as possible 'cause after all, isn't that what we need these days?
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or more as needed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Add eggs and salsa; mix well. Stir in both corns.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil . Drop batter into hot skillet 1 tablespoonful at a time and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden, turning fritters halfway through cooking. Remove to a covered platter.
- Add another tablespoon oil to skillet. When hot, repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil as needed, until all batter is used.
Just a Suggestion!
- Our Easy Corn Fritters can be served with an omelet instead of home fries, as an appetizer by themselves, or with warm salsa for dipping.
- Try some of our other great fritter recipes like our Pineapple Fritters or our Cowboy Bean Fritters.
- If you loved this easy corn recipe, be sure to check out our Country Corn Casserole.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!