Easy Corn Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Easy Corn Fritters is a take-off on a traditional American classic. We've made it as easy as possible 'cause after all, isn't that what we need these days?
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or more as needed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Add eggs and salsa; mix well. Stir in both corns.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil . Drop batter into hot skillet 1 tablespoonful at a time and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden, turning fritters halfway through cooking. Remove to a covered platter.
- Add another tablespoon oil to skillet. When hot, repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil as needed, until all batter is used.
Just a Suggestion!
- Our Easy Corn Fritters can be served with an omelet instead of home fries, as an appetizer by themselves, or with warm salsa for dipping.
- Try some of our other great fritter recipes like our Pineapple Fritters or our Cowboy Bean Fritters.
- If you loved this easy corn recipe, be sure to check out our Country Corn Casserole.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!