Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Triangle
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Get ready for our Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars! They're a Test Kitchen copycat recipe based on the delicious cranberry bars at your local coffee shop. A white chocolate and cream cheese frosting, drizzled over delicious baked perfection! This dessert bar recipe is everything the holidays, and your morning coffee, have been waiting for.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
What to Do
To Make Cranberry Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15- inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and 1 tsp vanilla. Add ginger, flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Stir in 1 cup dried cranberries and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
To Make Frosting
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, lemon juice, and remaining 1/2 tsp vanilla until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over bars and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate chips for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a small resealable plastic bag, cut off corner, and drizzle over the top of bars.
- Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes or until chocolate is hardened. Cut into squares, then cut each square diagonally into triangles. Serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!