Easy Pecan Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pecan pie lovers, rejoice! Now you can get your favorite taste in bar cookie form. That's right, these little wonders taste just like bite-sized pecan pies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place crescent dough in prepared baking pan, pressing into bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of pan. Press to seal perforations in dough. Bake 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over crust.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool; cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!