Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wow!" That's what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. They start with the ease of a strawberry cake mix covered with a creamy cheesecake-like topping. Talk about heavenly!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and butter in a large bowl. Add one egg; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 eggs at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; stir in vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake 30 minutes or until just set; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Hmm! Cheesecake...so many scrumptious options! Here are a few more favorites for you to try: Bite-Sized Chocolate Cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, and Brownie Cheesecake Bars are just a few of the creamy choices on our website.
- Did you know? This recipe was one of best-loved recipes of 2012! Click here to find out what else made the list.
- If you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).