Cheddar Nut Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- SERVING SIZE
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Whether you enjoy these Cheddar Nut Muffins as a snack or for breakfast, your tummy will be begging for more. All 5 ingredients blend together for a yummy combo that will keep everyone coming back for seconds, thirds, and maybe even more...
What You'll Need
- 3 3/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine biscuit baking mix and cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together egg and milk; pour into well of cheese mixture, stirring just until moistened. Stir in toasted pecans. Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake I2 to I5 minutes. Let stand 2 or 3 minutes before removing from pans.
Toasting brings out the full flavor of nuts. To toast pecans, place them in a dry skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 3,564
- Calories from Fat 1,782
- Total Fat 198g 305 %
- Saturated Fat 76g 379 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 115g 230 %
- Cholesterol 483mg 161 %
- Sodium 7,266mg 303 %
- Total Carbohydrates 333g 111 %
- Dietary Fiber 15g 59 %
- Sugars 94g 0 %