Cheesy Cocktail Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Cocktail Muffins have it all! Try this sophisticated appetizer which retains elements of comfort food.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2-sticks) butter
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped frozen or fresh chives
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cheese, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the flour, sour cream, and chives until well combined. Spoon the batter into ungreased miniature (1-3/4) muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately remove muffins from pans.
Yields four dozen muffins.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.