We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 rolls
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These rolls are so easy to make, you'll be sure to have 'em out of the oven before the horses are out of the starting gate. There's no horsing around when it comes to baking up a batch of our Derby Rolls - just four simple ingredients, bake, and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles. Spread the butter mixture evenly over each triangle. Roll each triangle from the wide end to the point, and place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
I also like to make these with fresh dill or any other fresh herb that's available.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!