Parmesan Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Rolls
- 11 Min
- COOK TIME
- 27 Min
You wanna know that one ingredient that turns an ordinary bread recipe into something special? Why, all you've gotta do is add a bit of Parmesan cheese and you're ready to cook up something extra tasty. Perfect to pair with your fine Italian dinner, these Parmesan dinner rolls are simply a must-have.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine 2 cups biscuit mix and the remaining 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup biscuit mix onto work surface. Drop dough evenly onto work surface in 16 portions; roll each portion into a ball. Place balls into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Bake 24 to 27 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool in pans 1 minute. Serve warm.
Biscuit baking mix is my secret to providing these melt-in-your-mouth rolls for your family supper tonight.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.