Quick and Cheesy Bacon Swirls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the crackers when you serve up canned tomato soup. Whip up these cheesy little swirls to serve alongside, and your family will think supper's extra special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Separate refrigerated dough into 4 rectangles; gently press perforations to seal.
- Combine bacon and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread bacon mixture evenly over rectangles. Roll up rectangles, starting at long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.