We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Dozen
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
We're headin' south by southwest toward our final port of destination with our homemade bread recipe for Southwestern Knots. Using one of our favorite refrigerated shortcuts, we'll tell you an easy way to make a dinner roll that's better than anything you'd find at a five-star restaurant.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (11 -ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together melted butter, cumin, and chili powder until blended.
- Unroll breadsticks, and separate each dough portion. Loosely tie each portion into a knot, and place 1-inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush evenly with butter mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until breadsticks are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.