Spicy Kickin' Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 dozen biscuits
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Yowza! We've got a hot 'un over here! Our Spicy Kickin' Biscuits are filled with a flavorful punch; these aren't your Mama's biscuits! Make sure you've got a glass of water handy when you dig into this simple bread recipe because this combination of spices and ingredients will make sure you're in for a wild ride.
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 cup milk
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine biscuit mix and taco seasoning in a large bowl; add tomatoes, cheese, and milk, stirring until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by 2 tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 2 inches to 3 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
No rollin' or shapin' needed for these golden gems. Just drop 'em by the spoonful onto baking sheets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!